My name is Elke and I'm from Belgium 🇧🇪. I studied a Master's in Social-Ecological Resilience for Sustainble Development at Stockholm University.
Kanelelke [kah–nal al-kah] noun. (the; f)
- Student (procrastinator); attemptimg to obtain the Msc in ‘Social-Ecological Resilience for Sustainable Development’ at the Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University.
- Fikafreak (cook, eater); mainly chocolate devourer.
- Sustainability geek; tiny house society member, researcher on sustainable food systems.
- Adventurer; bicycle rides, running (especially muddy obstacle races), escape games.
- Chaos champion; will provide you with all the life hacks you need to survive Sweden. If she has lived through it, anyone can!
MSc Social-Ecological Resilience for Sustainble Development at Stockholm University
Elke was a digital ambassador between 2015-2017 and is not available for answering emails and comments on posts.