When you finally become a student at Linnaeus, in a city well known as the ‘greenest city in Europe’, apart from amazing sightseeing and travelling..the following includes a list of few things that you might actually fail to avoid. So here it goes –
* Walk to ICA to buy grocery because Willy’s is a bit far and you feel lazy (even though ICA is a bit expensive!)
* Feel like a time traveler. Confused as to where your class location is as it keeps changing all the time! And yes, they hardly take place in one permanent location.
* Sprint against an invisible Cheetah, to catch Kristina open because you need to buy dinner!
* Curse out all your morning frustration if you happen to find Pressbyrån closed. No coffee = no life!
* Hail the ATM behind library as your financial backbone. It’s just that often the backbone ditches with no money left!
* Deciding to be money-conscious but still end up going out eating every other day.
* Prepare to spend sleepless nights during weekend. 3 reasons –
studies, assignments, exams … parties, parties and even more parties.
* Manage in making quite a few good friends at the Olympen gym.
* Get annoyed when it snows and rains at the same time. Well, welcome to Sweden my friend!
* Look at all the pretty ladies and wonder why you are still single. (..if you are that is!)
Now come to Sweden quickly, start studying and tell me what else can be added to that list, will ya?! 😉
Image taken from internet