” Chocolate provides serotonin hormone, and it makes you happy. ”
I am not saying this, science experts say. Well, I do not oppose this basic fixation since I have numerous experiences approving this statement. When my mood fells down or any moment I am bored, a piece of chocolate makes me say: ” I love chocolate, because it never upsets me. ”
Today I want to give you my super duper new recipe I do almost twice in a week while I am struggling with my thesis and avoiding spending time in front of my computer but in the kitchen. Are you ready to hear my anti-depression cure that will make you happy as well any time you wish ? What could be more cheerful than eating melted chocolate with fruits? Especially if only thing you need is 5-10 mins to be happy, which recipe could make you more motivated? Let me give you a chance to have happy moments:)
How is it done?
- Put boiling water into a pot.
- Put a glass bowl in the pot which is already full with boiling water. Be careful, because the glass bowl should not the bottom of the pot and should not get water in it.
- Then add chocolate and cream to the glass bowl. Let the chocolate melt and blend it with cream.
- Put the sauce you have prepared. (this is not a must but if you like different tastes, you can prepare a sauce by adding flavors like cinnamon, chili pepper, coconut)
- In the meantime, slice a banana and kiwi. Wash berries.
- If you don’t want to it when it is still hot, dip the fruits into the mix you have prepared and dish up them nicely.
- Put the plate into your fridge and let the mix froze for 5 mins.
Your marvelous recipe is ready!
If you do not have a fondue set and if you want to keep the mix melted down (As I prefer) you should prepare a setup with a heating appliance or candle to put under the bowl.
Ingredients (4 people)
450 grams of bitter chocolate (containing 55 percent cocoa)
100 grams of cream
flavors of your choice
1 large banana
10 strawberries / or any kind of berries
1 package of unsalted cracker